Last modified: May 27, 2022
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages submitted by you through the Website.
- Through any other means by which information is provided while you access the Website.
If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send to us.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but may not identify you individually; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, geolocation data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the Personal Information.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We will never rent or sell your Personal Information to others, other than as described below. We may store Personal Information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases located or co-located with hosting providers).
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of IBC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the Personal Information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or others.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and no one under 13 may provide any Personal Information to our Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have inadvertently and without authorization obtained any information from a child under 13, please contact us.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Policy.
- You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
- You have the right to request deletion of any of your personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive your request and verified your identity, we will review it to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies or if retaining the information is necessary due to an ongoing business relationship with you.
- If you are age 16 or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information. Once you make such a request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in at any time.
- To exercise your rights described above, please submit a request to IBC Advanced Technologies, Inc., 856 East Utah Valley Drive, American Fork, Utah 84003. Only you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf may make a request to disclose or delete the personal information we’ve collected, and you may only request that we disclose the personal information we’ve collected twice within a 12-month period. Your request must contain sufficient information that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
IBC Advanced Technologies, Inc.
856 East Utah Valley Drive
American Fork, Utah 84003